digital tools

here, you can find infos about objects to be found and tools to be used in Tibahni
Magistrate
Official
Pronouns: they

digital tools

Post by Magistrate »

I want to meet people in videochat.
Jitsi is an open source and self-hostable videochat.
you basically go on a server that offers jitsi
- for instance: meet.mayfirst.org or meet.jit.si
and by adding a word after the / you'll create a new room,
- for example: meet.jit.si/chocolate

I want a safe way to communicate with my cellphone
conversations is an open source and self-hostable messenger based on the jabber/xmpp protocol and 0mem0 encryption.
you don't even need a number or email adress to register, just go to a server you would like to open an account at
and add it to your account list on conversations.
- for instance: jabber.ccc.de or anonym.im or systemli.org

I want to create a shared playlist where several people can be the DJ
there is cytu.be , which is quite fun. the channel https://cytu.be/r/tibahni already exists...

I want to co-write texts
cryptpad is an open source self-hostable pad thingy where you can even set passwords for shared pads
if you are registered.
- for instance: cryptpad.fr

ncpezl8su
Pronouns: they

Re: digital tools

Post by ncpezl8su »

without delay from sts superior ai spinning device. what gives this tool a top rate aspect inside the industry, is the tool's surprisingly superior content material spinning generation that immediately turns any copied content material fabric proper into a emblem new version of the thing that is a hundred% particular, human-high-quality, and organized to be posted anywhere on the internet.content material writing consumes a spread of time, power, and attempt. and if you outsource your paintings, you need to maintain some quite proper greenbacks at your disposal to cowl the expenses of the item writers. if you are struggling with the content material cloth creation approach - irrespective of which area of interest you are in - you may sincerely use this loose on line article rewriter software program application to automate the content material cloth advent way and get the terrific wonderful and plagiarism free articles in your online commercial company.
virtual phone