Hide and Seek Scenario I

Forum instructions
Become mover by joining the "Usergroup" in your "User Control Panel" on forum tibahnum
Magistrate
Official
Pronouns: they

Hide and Seek Scenario I

Post by Magistrate »

Hello Mover!

In this message you will receive:

The goal of this adventure and the steps to reach that goal.

Let the game begin!

Your teamplayer (sewer) just received a map showing the location that the object must be hidden and the instructions on which object must be hidden. The object will be decided by the sewer so give them some time to figure it out. Once the sewer gets back to you they must communicate you the location for the map as well as send you an outline of the object that needs to be hidden. You are not allowed to ask any further questions to determine if you have gotten the object right. Your task is to find the object in your house, wrap it around some foil or take some tape with you to stick in on a surface in the designated location and start hiding!

Once you reach the designated location take a photo of the object and come back home and upload the photo of the object įn the designated area in the forum revealing the item. There you will find a photo of the object the sewer intended you to hide. The adventure is successfully completed if both of you have chosen a similar object!

Good luck!
Attachments
Scenario_I_instructions_for_Mover.pdf
Print version
(30.92 KiB) Downloaded 1950 times